Structured data is a way of organising and identifying your data to search engines to improve the quality of your search engine listings.
Types Of Schema
We apply the required schema markup to the different content types on your site to increase search engine visibility and improve click-through rates.
Marking up a product allows Google to display detailed product information in the search results, including price and review information. It also can appear in Google Image Search.
The application of product schema can ensure your products appear in many more places in richer ways than a product page without any schema
- Show all your product information to search engines
- Opportunity to capture valuable featured snippets
- Control how your product appears in search
This type of schema can help deliver rich results with the review stars and rating available in search engine results, helping increase CTR and visibility.
- Reviews can help convert your website customers
- Opportunity for featured snippet positions
- Shows your business as your customers see it
This can contain all kinds of extra information about the video content you provide from a thumbnail to help click through rate in search engine results, or attaining a video carousel featured snippet above the other results. Schema information can include video duration, transcript if included on the page, and the url of the video.
- Video transcripts for SEO
- Gain featured video snippets
- Includes the video url
This type of schema can help deliver rich results with the question and answer marked up on the page, helping bots to categorise the data.
- Useful for FAQ pages
- Chance of featured snippet on matching questions
- Schema helps bots understand your page